Arkell Electric Fireplace Media Console
When you buy Dimplex you know you're getting the original...and the best.
Clean lines and simple modern forms come together to create a fresh urban look in the Arkell media console. Walnut veneers shimmer under a chestnut finish which is warmed by the flickering flames of the all new, dazzling Multi-Fire XD™ Electric Firebox including Comfort$aver™ heating system and gWave™ gesture recognition technology.
72-1/2"W x 31-3/8"H x 21-3/4" D
- 33" self-trimming widescreen electric firebox
- Patented, life-like flame effect
- Light shines and reflects off the asymmetrical-sized glass pieces creating an effect that is as alluring as it is contemporary
- On-Demand heat with thermostat control
- Interior light and flame speed control
- Flame Operates with or without heat
- $0.03/hour with flame only
- $0.06/hour with flame and heat (Based on average national residential electricity rates. Rates vary.)
- 120 Volts/ 1,000 Watts/ 3,415 BTU
- Dimplex, a division of the world’s largest manufacturer of electric heating products, made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995.
Dimplex continues to lead the industry with the most extensive line of electric fireplaces, with designs to suit every décor. All Dimplex fireplaces feature our incredibly lifelike, patented flame effect which remains the benchmark in the industry. Its soothing warmth and ambiance is the reason over three million consumers have made Dimplex fireplaces the focal point of their home décor.
- Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence.
- Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
- New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North America Limited. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology and others are pending.
- Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout North America under the Dimplex brand name for consumers and under OptiFlame for builders.
Other fine products
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.