Pueblo Bar - Black
- Featuring selected pine wood on top and hand wrought iron throughout.
- Black antique finish on distressed wood. Tops feature a medium brown stain that provides depth and character to solid pine.
- Back of bar features two utility drawers featuring metal ball bearing glides.
- Barn doors on side offer convenience and rustic appeal. Two sliding doors that reveal a fixed shelf all through the middle of the bar.
- Wine bottle storage (hold 5 bottles).
- Cast iron bottle opener.
- Metal foot-rest.
- Custom pulls with non-chip finish.
76 x 26-1/2 x 42
WHY ARTISAN HOME FURNITURE?
Proudly owned and operated by our Factory owners, IFD is committed to quality and service. Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and South American walnut. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.