Styled after an antique trestle table, this rustic, yet refined table shows off a gorgeous burnished finish over solid Douglas finish.
DOUBLE MAIN BEAMS
- Beams are 4" x 2" interlocking solid pieces of wood, extending the length of the table
- Provides 66% more frame to slate support compared to the industry standard table
- Unitizes the frame and gives it incredible support that will not fatigue or fail over time
ONE PIECE LEG
- Strongest foundation possible
- Extends from the floor to the slate
- Allows the heavy weight of the slate to be evenly distributed to the floor
- Legs are attached to the cabinet by using heavy lag bolts and wood dowels
- Wood Construction
- Burnished Brown Finish
- Reinforced Main Beam Framing - adds more slate support compared to the industry standard table.
- One Piece Leg - Strongest Foundation Possible.
- Leg Extends from the floor to the Slate which allows the weight of the slate to be evenly distributed.
- Legs are attached to the cabinet by heavy lag bols and wood dowels.
CABINET & FRAMING:
- 100% Solid Hardwood Cabinet
- All Wood Interior Frame
- No Metal
RAILS, CUSHION & PLAY SURFACE:
- 6.5" Wide Oversize Professional All Wood Top Rails
- K66 Natural Tournament Cushions
- Impressively Responsive and Accurate Play
- 100% Accurate Rebound
- Enclosed Wood Corners with Genuine Leather Drop-Pockets
- 1" K-Patterned Framed Slate
Plank & Hide searches the globe to bring only the best materials and artisan craftsmanship to market. Products that excite. Functional furniture must be fashionable, comfortable, and easy to maintain, while both elegant and entertaining. Timeless and inspired furnishings for all seasons.
Other fine products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.