pH Down 24oz SPA & HOT TUB
Your spa’s pH needs to be in the range of 7.2 to 7.6; high pH will make the water uncomfortable and can lead to scale formation. A pH in the ideal range is comfortable for bathers and will help prevent equipment from degrading
- Instantly lowers pH in spa and hot tub water
- Helps protect equipment from damage caused by scale
- Provides comfort to users
- Made in the USA
- Apply to the spa while the water is circulating or as it is being filled
- When pH is above 7.7 add 2 dry teaspoons for every 500 gallons of water
- Wait 30 minutes and test. If pH remains high, then repeat treatment
Other fine products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.