pH up 16oz SPA & HOT TUB
pH needs to be in the range of 7.2 to 7.6. Low pH makes the water corrosive which is uncomfortable and will slowly eat away at the sensitive equipment in your spa. When pH is in the ideal rangem everything in the spa works better and the water is most comfortable to spa users
- Compatible with ALL forms of sanitization
- Allows immediate use after treatment
- Made in the USA
- Apply to the spa while the water is circulating
- If pH is below 7.2, but above 6.8, add 1 dry tablespoon for every 500 gallons of water
- Wait 30 minutes and test. If pH remains low, then repeat treatment
Other fine products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.